Who We Are
We are an organization dedicated to funding local South Atlanta non-profits focused in the Coweta, Fayette, and Spalding counties. We are 100+ men and women, meeting once a quarter, donating $100 each to a local charity. That equals a $40,000 annual, positive, and meaningful impact in South Atlanta. Join us and make a difference in our community!
Click here to view our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/100whocaresouthatlanta/
How It Works
- Register to join as a member or two-member team
- Nominate a Coweta, Fayette, or Spaulding 501(c)3. When nominating, be prepared to provide a 5 minute presentation a the quarterly meeting, explaining why this charity deserve our vote. There will be a 5 minute Q & A to follow.
- Attend the quarterly meeting to vote for one of the three nominated charities
- The charity is selected by majority vote and all members write a $100 check to that selected charity
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, please provide a check prior to the meeting or donate online
All the checks will be presented to the charity within two weeks with a video shared on the website and our FB group.